Strategy #4 is to have English conversations all day long. Challenge yourself every day, and speaking to people in English will become a lot less scary! In this video, Miriam gives you advice for finding English conversation partners.
Here are some favorite tasks:
- Talk with the checker at the grocery store.
- Go inside the bank instead of the ATM.
- Ask someone for directions (even if you already know where you are going!)
- Call a customer service number with feedback for a store or product.
- Have an English-only day. Wear your blue wristband!