Are you looking for something to do with your young children?
Kids love stories and fairytales.
Read them their favorite stories, books, or fairytales in English.
Dr. Seuss books are great for kids and for learning English.
Try President Obama’s favorite, “Where the Wild Things Are.”
Here are some of our favorites:
- Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown
- My World, Your World, by Melanie Walsh
- The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein
- The Family Book, by Todd Parr
- Stone Soup, by Jon J. Muth
- A is for Activist, by Innosanto Nagara
- Subway Sparrow, by Leyla Torres
- The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Lorax, Dr. Seuss
- The Grouchy Ladybug, Eric Carle